Thursday, August 4, 2011

Free Crappy Portraits!

Here's something you may be interested in! The idea is so amazing, I just couldn't help but post about it.
You send them a photo of you, with a detailed comment about things you may or may not be interested in - they take time to draw it with crayons and amazing pencils...
And send it back to you!
I discovered these guys via a coupon/freebie site that I am signed up with.
So they posted this as a "fun" gag type freebie and I was right on it.

I submitted my own photo only yesterday so I'm unaware as to when I'll receive it back..
They have a "We don't guarantee when" type policy which makes the suspense all the better!

You can check them out HERE. They have a sweet "best of" gallery that you should take a look through. Can also get ideas of the awesomeness you should write in the comment section to get the best photo back possible!


Amazing! I can't wait to see what they did with my photo talking about Turkeys, guitar, Turtles and much more!

I'll update you guys when I receive mine back.

No comments:

Post a Comment