Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The beginning of my steampunk era!

So today I decided that I was going to start piecing together some jewelry. I have had hoards of things to create with for months now - I've just been more focused on my paintings themselves.
Oh ya - and my little art boxes that I was making too.

But anyways - I decided that I wanted to make a pin I was debating about for awhile now.
This specific one is for my man as he's been stoked to have one!

I have been winning auctions on ebay for parts to make these + finding things at thrift stores.


The photos aren't the greatest - as I'm only relying on my camera phone as of right now.

But it's pretty exciting to have finally banged out the first one!

Hopefully I'll have more items arriving in the mail to make bigger/better things that will be for sale in my online store eventually!


No comments:

Post a Comment